- Clothes need to be counted at the time of delivery in front of the Laundry Pilot and any discrepancy be notified at that time only.
- Clothes will be handed over to security or friend or neighbor in case of customer not being available only when a written confirmation is provided from the customer in the form of a mail or text message.
- The company will need minimum 5 days after the day of complaint to give an update on the issues raised.
- The company tries to deliver clothes on time but sometimes due to unforeseeable circumstances there might be a delay in delivery.
- Some stains are very tough and not covered under Xpress Laundromat service agreement. So, if the stains don’t go, we will not be held responsible.
- In case of damage to a cloth, the damage should be reported to the company within 1 day of delivery.
- In case of damage to a cloth, the company will try to rectify the damage. In case of failure in doing that, maximum claim will be 10 times the amount of that particular bill. Please refer general conditions for more details.
- We take special care in handling all types of cloths. But, due to the basic property of some clothes, they will bleed colors on their own. In such cases, company won’t be liable for any loss.
- The company is not responsible if the customer forgets something in the clothes and it gets damaged and/or misplaced.
- It is a strict policy of the company to not process damaged, torn, or stained clothes. It will be done only on special request and written approval (Either by mail or SMS) by the customer.
- Do not give expensive clothes i.e above Rs.2000/- for normal wash. They are meant to be Dry Cleaned. We are not responsible for damage of such high value clothes in normal wash.
- Dry Cleaning will be outsourced and all terms of that drycleaner will be applicable in such cases.
- No two or more customers can combine their clothes in one order. No claims will be entertained in such cases.
- Maximum 10 kgs of clothes can be given in one booking.
General Terms & Conditions
We created Xpress Laundromat to make your life easier. Our goal is to apply loving care to your clothes.
- Fabrics can be temperamental, metal zips, buckles, beads and other bits of hardware on garments can get into trouble, colors can be sensitive and new garments can react badly to being tumble-dried depending on the way they were manufactured. These are just a few of the potential hazards for which we are not responsible.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In extremely rare instances a garment may be misplaced, lost or damaged in the cleaning process. In this unlikely scenario, if the mishap is our fault, the following outlines our policies for making a claim.Any misplaced item must be reported within 7 days of the delivery of the garments to firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Items are considered lost ten (10) days after the initial claim has been made. Any reimbursement for a laundry item deemed lost by Xpress Laundromat, in accordance with the International Fabricare Fair Claims Guide, shall be limited to ten (10) times the charge for treating that particular garment.
- The acknowledgement sheet provided by our field staff is not the ultimatum. There is a chance of counting mistake here and we are not liable for the same. The exact count will be provided after the clothes reach our facility. Customer is not entitled for any compensation in these cases.
- We put all efforts to respect the agreed pickup & delivery period & timeliness. Delays do not however give any right to compensation.
- We will not take any liability for stains, color bleeding, loss of buttons, cloth stretching and other such issues. These issues primarily happen with cloth ageing and not a result of our laundry practices.
- If a garment is new and being washed for the first time there is a risk that some shrinkage may occur or that color may run. We will not accept responsibility for shrinkage to any garment during the drying process or damage due to bleeding of color of any garment during the wash cycle.
- The company is untied to any responsibility excluded in the event of serious negligence. Our responsibility to the article only holds true if the article to be treated supports the process of cleaning recommended on the label of maintenance. If the article does not support any wash care and maintenance instruction, the company shall use its expertise to provide appropriate service with exclusion to any responsibility.
- In spite of the simple professional control carried out at the time of the reception of the articles, we cannot be held responsible for the damage due to non identifiable properties or not detectable defects such as: insufficient resistance of fabrics or the seams, bad reaction of the colors or the impressions, presence of a pen in the lining, former defects, deterioration of the buttons, loops, zippers, shoulder pads, ornaments, etc., or if the label of maintenance is incorrect. A responsibility for contracting or modification of the colors remaining in the usual tolerances is excluded.
- The company aims to provide the best quality of cleaning available as per its standard methods; however does not guarantee the removal of all stains on an article. Stain removal is a very complicated process and we do not guarantee stain removal in any case. Whenever possible, the company will notify the customer of stains and issues that cannot be resolved due to further possible damage to the fabric.
- If you feel that a garment is at risk of damage during the normal cleaning process, we will be very happy to hand wash it for you at your cost and dry the garment by air. Whilst this is the safest way for a delicate garment to be cleaned and we will of course take EVERY caution to ensure its safety, we must be clear that we cannot take responsibility for items left hanging in our stores.
- The articles must be collected within a period of 1 months after their deposit. The company shall make attempt to contact the customer in such cases, however cannot be held liable for loss of article after a 30 day failure to collect back the article.
- A guarantee of ultimate success of the company is excluded.
- Any complaint(s) must be deposited without delay; and at the latest in the one business days after receiving the articles and on presentation of receipt. The right to entertain the complaint lies with the company in this case.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The general terms and conditions of Xpress Laundromat are subject to the Indian Laws and Jurisdiction of Kolkata Courts only.
- All taxes and Levies applicable as per law.
- We are not liable for any articles such as pen drive, keys, wallets, or other such items forgot in the clothes given. We will try our best to return them, however we do not guarantee them.
- Xpress Laundromat will not provide partial/full refund in any case.
- We may provide a complimentary re-wash in some cases. The final decision for the same rests with Xpress Laundromat management.
- Only the unutilized balance in the Xpress Laundromat wallet will be refunded at the time of leaving the college.
- User can cancel upto 5 Hrs before actual pick-up. No cancellation charges will be levied till then.
- No cancellations allowed once the pickup is completed, Full charges will apply.
- Xpress Laundromat cannot cancel any order. All cancellations have to be done by the customer from his/her account.